PHENET kick-off meeting: Montpellier 21. - 23. February
PHENET has held its kick-off meeting during 21st and 23rd February in Montpellier at the coordinating institution at INRAE at its campus of L'Institut Agro Montpellier
The meeting brought together representatives from all 29 partners of the consortium across Europe and provided a platform to:
- enable a shared understanding of the project and its aims,
- get to know the project partners and foster interaction, setting the essentials for future collaboration in the project,
- establish a roadmap for the development of PHENET next generation technologies,
- identify synergies between the different work packages and measures on how to use them best,
- outline concrete activities within the first year of the project.
The kick-off meeting set the project on track for co-developing, with a diversity of innovative companies, new tools and methods - meant to contribute to new RI services - for the identification of future-proofed combinations of species, genotypes and management practices in front of the most likely climatic scenarios across Europe.